Friday 8 February 2013

Frank Bruno's Star Clustered Paedophile Network








Back in the day I used to read Aangirfan and wonder why they tried to imply that Cliff Richard was a paedophile. I don't any more now we know Cliff Richard's name was on the guest list of Elm Guest House boy brothel where Leon Brittan also attended. Also he has taken up Bajan citizenship and is thus immune to possible prosecution.

I don't think it's such a big deal to be accused of VIP child rape connections these days. It's only normal that a few people will be mistakenly accused and will be able to clear their name without too much damager to their reputation.

In this respect, I like Frank Bruno, and can only imagine that if he's involved, then he has been duped into a situation. He's not a super bright chap but that doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy. 

However we're too far down the road to leave any stone unturned and this latest revelation of a sexual abuser priest officiating at Frank Bruno's wedding is part of the dot connecting style of evidence-collecting that most people, including the corporate media, go out of their way to reject as conspiracy theory and yet is a central plank of good research and hypothesis building.

Either way I may be wrong and it's now time to find out who knew what, but I will say this over and over again, which is that celebrity paedophile is being sacrificed to distract against the power elite paedophile network at the heart of Government and indeed which reaches to Balmoral Castle and Buckingham Palace.

Once again if anybody feels I have slurred their name just call me on +66 8 47 33 47 69 and we can discuss if it is wiser I remove any offending information, or if I choose to run the risk of a very public court date where I explain exactly how I've determined power elite paedophilia is operating around the planet.