Tuesday 26 August 2014

Eric Hunt on 900 000 at Treblinka





We know from David Cole's work that there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz, but he and Eric Hunt disagree on what happened to the prisoners at Treblinka. 

I've studied Eric's work and in my view he eviscerates the BBC's fake archaeology programme about Treblinka  by Caroline Sturdy Colls because nobody can prove where the remains of 900 000 people went. It would be healthy for David Cole and Eric Hunt to debate their differences (hey, invite Caroline too) but until David agrees, I don't have much choice but to study the information more closely so I feel confident my opinion is robust.

I don't agree with Eric's views on Jews. I know of many decent Jews who loathe Zionism, and I notice he (and Red Ice Radio) ignore that Hitler and Eva Braun's Jewish extraction, as well as that of many of his Generals in the German army during World War II.

This in my view is of much more import than any prison camp/holocaust researcher (that I know of) is prepared to concede.

I don't mind going it alone. 

The historian is obliged to go where the evidence lies not where the lies are in evidence.