Sunday 2 November 2014

David Cameron's UN Speech





Recently David Cameron stood at the United Nations and said that those who claimed Neoconservative, Dual Passport holding Ultra Zionists were behind the 9/11 attacks are as dangerous as the ISIS Terrorists that the UK, US and Israel are funding, training and supporting.

I feel morally obliged to state that I am one of those people, and thus have been tarred as some kind of extremist when it is not I who filmed the Twin Towers going down while flicking lighters in the air like the Mossad agents who were arrested at the scene.

It's hard to know if Cameron is as stupid as his statements. But let me remind you of the other great Statesman who went to the United Nations and warned about conspiracy theorists.

As ever with my information. You decide.